Peter Neal Pensions are fee based Independent Financial Advisers:
We are specialists in providing advice in the following areas:
- Reviews of Directors pension arrangements
- Commercial property purchase through pension funds
- Pension and divorce splitting
- Pension and divorce transfers
- Income drawdown
- Section 32 buy-out plan reviews
- Full pension review written reports
- Setting up bespoke SIPP (self-invested pension plans)
- Setting up bespoke SSAS (small self-administers schemes)
- Full investment management service
The services we provide fall into three main sections:
- Personal Financial Planning: involving an examination of your needs and objectives by conducting an in-depth review of your financial position and future plans and conducting a risk profiling exercise.
- Research: researching the whole of the market and recommending a company or service that will provide a solution best suited to your needs.
- Investment Management: Providing specific advice regarding the choice of investment and type of investment to match or suit your risk profile.