Peter Neal Pensions are fee-based Independent Financial Advisers:
We are specialists in providing advice in the following areas:
- Retirement Planning and Wealth Management
- Investment Advice
- Specialist Pension Advice on all Pensions
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Equity Release and Lifetime Mortgages
- Pension and divorce splitting
- Pension and divorce transfers – we are a PODE (Pensions on Divorce Expert)
- Income drawdown
- Section 32 buy-out plan reviews
- Full pension review written reports
- Setting up bespoke SIPP (self-invested pension plans) and bespoke SSAS (small self-administers schemes)
- Full investment management service
- Commercial property purchase through pension funds
The services we provide fall into three main sections:
- Personal Financial Planning: involving an examination of your needs and objectives by conducting an in-depth review of your financial position and future plans and conducting a risk profiling exercise.
- Research: researching the whole of the market and recommending a company or service that will provide a solution best suited to your needs.
- Investment Management: Providing specific advice regarding the choice of investment and type of investment to match or suit your risk profile.
Equity Release and Lifetime Mortgages
- We have FCA permissions to provide advice on Equity Release and Lifetime Mortgages.
- We are proud to be a member of the Equity Release Council which promotes very high standards of conduct and practice in the provision of advice on equity release and to the characteristics of products, for your added peace of mind. Specifically, customers of Equity Release Council members enjoy three levels of protection, encompassing a structured financial advice process, the requirement and the right to independent face-to-face legal advice and product safeguards including but not limited to security of tenure and a no negative equity guarantee.